Sublime Fashionista
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 7 Lifestyle Secrets Every Super-Successful Female Entrepreneur Knows

Go down

The 7 Lifestyle Secrets Every Super-Successful Female Entrepreneur Knows Empty The 7 Lifestyle Secrets Every Super-Successful Female Entrepreneur Knows

Post by Sublime Fashionista Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:32 am

The 7 Lifestyle Secrets Every Super-Successful Female Entrepreneur Knows
By Sara L Stafford-Williams
Submitted On May 18, 2012

Imagine having tons of energy to not only get through your all the admin, meetings, phone calls, marketing, and the other practicalities of your business day, but even to have a social life at the end of it. Imagine walking into any business meeting and knowing that everyone there sees you glowing with the vitality of a balanced, energetic, and healthy business woman who looks after herself? Imagine hardly having to take any time off from your business because your immunity is so good and you no longer get those pesky colds or aches and pains. Stop and think for a moment. What would it feel like?

Looking after your body with the right food and exercise can give you all these benefits and more... but of course there is more to it - otherwise we would all have our ideal body and perfect health. Your body and your business are not mutually exclusive, and I believe that every female entrepreneur deserves to find the perfect fit. So here are the 7 lifestyle secrets that every super-successful female entrepreneur knows, so that you can get a head start...

1. A healthy body means a healthy business

Do you hear yourself saying "I don't have time to exercise" or "It's too hard to plan healthy meals when I'm out and about" because you think you're too busy with your business? Female entrepreneurs often make decisions that sacrifice their health for their business thinking that they'll deal with health and fitness "when I've got time" but this could be sapping the health, energy and vitality from your business as well as your body. Your body and your business are linked - if you're not healthy, who will run your business for you? If you are not confident in your own body, how will this affect your confidence in your business? If you don't look like you have the energy and self-discipline to look after yourself, what will potential clients and associates think when they are considering doing business with you? Remember - whatever your business, your health IS your business. So act now!

2. You need a clear vision for your body AND your business

As an entrepreneurial woman, you know that a crystal clear vision, SMART goals that relate to this vision, and plans to take you towards these goals are essential for success. Yet so many female entrepreneurs fail to do the same for their bodies. Occasionally there is a wedding or holiday to slim down for, or a race to run for charity, but what then? What is the ideal vision you have for your body? What's your goal and how are you going to get there and stay there?

Decide what you really want for your body, why you want it, and when you want it by. Then work out how you are going to get there. You do it for your business, and your health directly impacts on your business, so it can only help you to achieve the entrepreneurial success that you deserve.

3. You need to develop a success mindset for your body and your health

You've read it in the self-development books, you've heard it from inspirational speakers, maybe you even tell your clients - every successful female entrepreneur has a "success mindset" - not just for their business, but for other areas of their lives too - including their health and fitness.

If you tell yourself "it's so hard to lose weight," "I'll just lose a bit of weight then put it back on again," or "I can't stop having sugar and coffee" then you're probably right. What can you tell yourself instead? How would it feel to think "it's getting easier to lose weight," "I've learnt from last time and I'm getting slim and staying that way," or "I have lots of other options to boost my energy." Work out what would be a useful way to think and keep saying it to yourself. Your brain will start to respond until you believe it and you'll start acting on these positive thoughts so that you get results - proving you right.... and we all love to be right.

4. Identify the obstacles that have held you back in the past, then overcome them

If you've been struggling with your health, fitness, weight, or all three for some time, what's been stopping you from turning it around? What's been holding you back? If you used to be fit and healthy and you've let it slip, what's changed?

I don't mean things like getting older, having an injury, or changing your daily routine to set up your business. There are plenty of successful female entrepreneurs who face the same challenges and find a way round them. I mean what is going on in your mind to stop you? What are you scared of? What limiting beliefs are getting in the way? I hear so many women say that they don't think they deserve to be thin (often surprising themselves when they say it) and it is psychological obstacles like these that can hold you back or even set you back... if you let them. Work out what your obstacles are and then get out of your own way. You deserve it.

5. Look after No. 1 and you can look after everyone else

I know that being a female entrepreneur is not the only role in your life. You may also be a loving wife or girlfriend, dutiful daughter, doting mother, fab friend, community champion, social queen and more... the list alone is exhausting but exciting. With so many roles in life it can be tempting to look after everyone else first, then there's no time for you and you end up exhausted, stressed, and possibly feeling guilty if you haven't performed perfectly in every one of those roles.

Try turning it around and see what happens. Look after yourself - workout, take time for relaxation, feed your body the right fuel - and you'll have the energy to be awesome in all your roles. You might even find that they start to look after themselves.

6. Self discipline in health and fitness crosses over to other areas of your life

You know that self-discipline is essential just to get through the myriad of activities required by your business alone, never mind personal commitments. You need to manage your time and yourself with what can feel like military precision.

Have you noticed that when you're disciplined in your exercise and eating habits that it seems easier to do the same in other areas of your life? There is increasing research to support this too. So make a plan for your health and fitness and stick to it for long enough so that it becomes a habit, and you may even find it results in a more efficient and effective business.

7. You can't do it all alone but only you can take responsibility

As one woman, you can't do it all. In your business, you need people around you who complement your skills and knowledge but fill in the gaps - from business coaches to web designers and accountants. It is the same in your health and fitness. What are your skills and strengths, where are the gaps and who can help you to fill these? Whether you need help with nutrition, getting motivated to exercise, or developing the right mindset to succeed, seek out the appropriate expert to create the perfect fit for your body and your business.

Every super-successful female entrepreneur knows that a healthy body and healthy business are intrinsically linked. Health IS wealth - so act now to ensure that your body doesn't let your business down.

Download your 7 day Healthy Body, Healthy Business e-course now to get a head start on creating the perfect fit between your body and your business.

Helping female entrepreneurs to create the perfect fit between their body and their business

Sara Stafford-Williams works with female entrepreneurs who feel their body and their health do not reflect the success or aspirations of their business. Sara uses her bespoke ten-step system which combines personal training, coaching and nutritional guidance to help entrepreneurial women to overcome the obstacles that have held them back from their ideal body and ideal health. Sara believes that this is essential for female entrepreneurs to create a truly successful business.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Sara_L_Stafford-Williams

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/7070198
Sublime Fashionista
Sublime Fashionista
Admin

https://squareup.com/market/sublime-fashionista

Back to top Go down

The 7 Lifestyle Secrets Every Super-Successful Female Entrepreneur Knows Empty Re: The 7 Lifestyle Secrets Every Super-Successful Female Entrepreneur Knows

Post by Sublime Fashionista Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:46 am

I started daily habits to organize myself and start a routine.  I believe it has helped and I started seeing/feeling results almost immediately.

I wake up at the same time every day.  I have breakfast with coffee while I take the time to read 30 minutes.  Usually entrepreneur.com or some articles on Peter Drucker.  I do not usually enjoy reading, but I have noticed that I have been more creative and have had more inspiring ideas about how I want to change my business and where I see my goals in the long run.  I take the time to update social media sites and respond to customers for engaging communication with the community.  

I plan out the rest of my day.  Just that alone has made me organized, goal focused, and productive.  I know what I need to do and troubleshoot along the way.

I go to the gym.  

At the end if the day, I reflect on what I've accomplished, any problems I had and why, how I can do it better tomorrow.

I truely believe it has made me better in my personal life and how I approach my business.

Regards
Sublime Fashionista
Sublime Fashionista
Sublime Fashionista
Admin

https://squareup.com/market/sublime-fashionista

Back to top Go down